Health and Sanitation Protocol
- We are monitoring the information that becomes available about Covid-19 and are closely adhering to guidance from the major official sources. An official health protocol is being currently drafted, aiming to mandate the new standards in travel within the current Covid-19 crisis, following the regulations of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
- From our end, we have already enhanced our standard cleaning processes, setting a rigorous sanitation protocol, which will be dynamically modified to include any additional measures suggested by the official guidelines and which we will be implementing for our villa.
Leblon Villa Covid-19 Measures
- It is our priority to make sure that our guests are happy and safe in a meticulously professionally sanitized environment, and that our staff is educated and effectively protected in the context of their work.
At the Property
- Leblon Villa is private, independent distanced building with personal entrance and no shared spaces.
- Professional cleaning and certified, eco-friendly sanitization and disinfection, using UVC sterilize equipment take place in-between all bookings.
- A rigorous daily cleaning procedure will be in place, with certified cleaning products, as well as daily sterilize and disinfection of all areas, emphasizing common, frequently used surfaces, such as doorknobs, keys, remote controls, and mattresses.
- Air-condition units will be undergoing antimicrobial cleaning on a regular basis.
Leblon Mykonos Staff
- Leblon Villa team and caretakers, are being continuously educated concerning new health and safety measures, due to Covid-19.
- Strictly enforced rules about personal hygiene as per above will also be applicable to our collaborating personnel such as drivers, car rental agencies.
- Any specific cleaning/disinfecting protocols that guests may prefer, will be carefully implemented at the property.